Monday, March 24, 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

This meme is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey.

Books I completed this past week are:

Shotgun Lovesongs by Nickolas Butler
The Girl Most Likely To by Susan Donovan
Vintage by Susan Gloss
The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman

Bookmarks are still living in the middle of:

Quiet by Susan Cain
Encounters With Animals by Gerald Durrell

Reviews posted this week:

Ajax Penumbra 1969 by Robin Sloan
Lost Lake by Sarah Addison Allen
Romance Is My Day Job by Patience Bloom

Books still needing to have reviews written (as opposed to the ones that are simply awaiting posting):

The Widow's Guide to Sex and Dating by Carole Radziwill
The Perfect Score Project by Debbie Stier
Shotgun Lovesongs by Nickolas Butler
The Girl Most Likely To by Susan Donovan
Vintage by Susan Gloss
The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman

1 comment:

  1. Seeing The Light Between Oceans on a few blogs this week. I read it last year and loved it. You can check out my Monday here http://www.kyliesreads.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_24.html

    ReplyDelete

I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.

Popular Posts