Wednesday, November 26, 2008
I have to admit
3 comments:
I have had to disable the anonymous comment option to cut down on the spam and I apologize to those of you for whom this makes commenting a chore. I hope you'll still opt to leave me your thoughts. I love to hear what you think, especially so I know I'm not just whistling into the wind here at my computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
When you were little, did you create alternate lives for yourself? I did. I had an entire imaginary world where I played a completely di...
-
This title makes me want to mimic monster truck commercials. MASSIVE, Massive, massive. BOOK, Book, book. GIVEAWAY, Giveaway, giveaway. ...
-
Cinco de Mayo is not the celebration of Mexican Independence. It's actually a regional celebration celebrating the victory of Mexican f...
-
Read the synopsis: When Rebecca Brown goes to New Orleans to stay with her voodoo-obsessed aunt, she finds the beautiful city haunted by the...
-
I know, right? Two things. 1.) I am well aware that I am quite probably the last person on the planet to read this book and therefore you ...
-
As the title might suggest, this is a very graphic memoir, by turns equally salacious and detached. The critics found it highbrow, claiming...
-
Thanks to the lovely folks at Hachette Books I am giving away three copies of The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker. This ...
-
Who among us hasn't felt her contributions to family life or work or both haven't gone completely unnoticed at times. If dinner is ...
-
I first read Kate Atkinson's Behind the Scenes at the Museum more than 20 years ago and was impressed by the creativity and writing ta...
-
It's still officially my unbirthday month at one of my online groups affiliated with On the Porch Swing , a great group if you are looki...
Just stick to your time constraint excuse. Nobody will notice. Good luck with the race! I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteYa know, I've never cooked a Thanksgiving dinner. If I did, I would probably use stuffing from a box. I like to leave that stuff to my sisters, who are much better cooking hosts than I am.
ReplyDeleteI've never cooked a Thanksgiving dinner either. Should be interesting. :-P Salmonella is tough to get, right?! Oh, and I went to pick up my race packet adn the t-shirt is quite possibly the ugliest thing I've ever seen. Seeing as I do my races because of the goodies, this is terribly disappointing. A lackluster dinner I'll have to cook myself *and* and ugly t-shirt. This is not shaping up to be a good holiday.
ReplyDelete